Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gratitude Blog Hop!

This is my first digi design card.  I am so used to rubber this was a transition.  Thank you Maybelle for gifting our design team with two of your beautiful digital design's!  I have many of Maybelle's rubber stamps but her gifts were my first digital's and I must say they are fun to size and play with on the computer.  I am grateful for Maybelle and all my stamping friends, family and friends, and my faith.  Click here to see the other beautiful cards made with Maybelle's design's for the Gratitude Blog Hop: http://whimsyandstarsstudio.typepad.com/blog/

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

How cute is this - great coloring and love the layout. This will be a fun blog hop.

Laurie Unger said...

Darling! Nice job on your first digi!

Wendy Zick said...

Beautiful, love the colors and the image!

Kathy said...

Such a great job with your first digi. This is an adorable image and card!

Suzie McFloozy said...

You done a great job with your first digi image - You'll soon be hooked - I love how you can resize a digi image to suit your project and you can also change the line colour and so many other things too !
Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo