Friday, August 29, 2014

Tim Holtz Stencil



 
 
 
 I played with my Tim Holtz Stencil recently and these are the different looks I got.  I thought it made a nice simple masculine card.  My favorite is the red one but I am not sure yet how I want to finish it, any ideas?  I put my stencil down pressed my versa mark pad on the open areas and embossed with a sparkly red embossing powder. I hate to cover it up but I need to at least add some words. 

 I solved my technical difficulties by removing my e-mail from my phone and reloading it!  Nice to be back.

6 comments:

Pia S said...

It's a great stencil you've got there! Looks different when changing colors. For the red one, why not try with a sentiment only? Or some stars in one corner? I'm thinking a great start for a masculine card, but that's because I'm addicted to making male cards...

She's A Busy Girl said...

You've created some really cool effects... I think I like the red one best too ;)

Michelle J M said...

These are really effective Donna. I like them all but I think my favourite is the first one. For the red one, I would just add a small sentiment so as not to detract from the design. Michelle x

loz said...

This is fabulous. So many different effects with the stencil Donna..Loz

Glittered Paws said...

My fav is the first one too - although I see possibilities with the red. Loved playing with the stencil and stamp when you were here last time.

Monika Reeck said...

The red one is lovely maybe you can put some words there do you have manuscript background stamp (I have from Hero Arts) or like Friend Definiton and then a flower at the top and finish as a feminin card ..nice effect from stencil agree with Loz...