Thursday, December 17, 2015

Santa Peace


This darling image is the digi for Gerda Steiner's December  progressive challenge. What a perfect message for this time of year!   I colored Santa with my Copics and fussy cut him and put him with some cheery background paper that has been in my stash for many years.  I punched some snowflakes to match, added some gems for glitz and here it is.  Hope you are all enjoying your Christmas preparations! Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

A few fun challenges:
Gerda Steiner Designs December Challenge
Fresh Brewed Challenge-AG Christmas
Color Throwdown #373: any Christmas Creation, any colors

10 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how cute - I fell in love with this Santa and his peace banner. I think ok I know I have some of that paper in my stash too.!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cheery Santa card with a great message for the world.
Mom

loz said...

Gorgeous image and card Donna..Loz

*Vicki* said...

That Santa is absolutely adorable!! :) Love the glitter on his hat trimming and the colorful harlequin background is so fun too!! HUGS

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! Santa is too cute!! I love the background and the snowflakes!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Judy1223 said...

Oh, this is adorable! I love how you cut him out and put him on the pretty designer paper!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Donna, your fussy-cutting of the image is perfect! Love this! Your paper is gorgeous and I love how you coloured him! Nice snowflakes too!

Patti J said...

Great card, Donna! I guess I'm going to have to get some of Gerdas stamps! Love this cute Santa! Thanks for sharing!

Peanut said...

Awww... that's an adorable card, Donna. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
x Asha

MaryH said...

Delightful digi, just very happy feeling. Love it against the festive harlequin dp too. Looks quite like a Christmas quilt! Perfect to keep this cute Santa warm & jolly. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year & TFS. Hugs