Sunday, February 21, 2016

MHK Designs February/March Challenge

 
I can't believe it is already time for the second MHK Designs Challenge.  The goal is for it to be fun and simple with a photo /color swatch.  It can be one or both. Or if you use a MHK image, anything goes.  Check out the rules here:  Challenge Rules
 
Lots of great prizes not only on MHK Designs blog but for random comments on the Design Team blogs so be sure to leave me a comment and visit the rest of the DT blogs.
 
Our Challenge Prompt for February/March:
 
 
 
I used the bird from Birds and Branches and followed the color prompt, I coordinated with papers and sequins from my stash to match the color prompt.  This set comes with a 3 saying and two other images that I have used before. I am waiting to use a saying until I am ready to send this card out it the spring, which can not come soon enough!
 
 
 
My close up:
 
 
 
I hope you will play along with the challenge.  Thanks for stopping by and good luck in the prize draws!
 

10 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful card and love the coloring - birds are always a struggle for me to color but you nailed this one. Great job.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Donna & I love the design :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job coloring. Simple but neat card. Mom

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Donna!! The bird looks amazing!! I love the tree background!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mynn xx said...

Donna, this is FABULOUS! I LOVE the awesome shape you chose for your focal panel--and your coloring is just gorgeous! I also adore the fun POPS of color with the sequins! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

loz said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous image Donna..Loz

*Vicki* said...

What a beautiful image to use with these colors!! So pretty!! HUGS

KT Fit Kitty said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Donna! The bird is beautiful and I love that wood-grain background! I agree - I am definitely ready for spring!

Monika Reeck said...

oh woooww
that bird colored perfecto Donna
beautifully made
like this much

Pia S said...

So lovely with the pops of color of the paper, bird and sequins. An all round card which will come in handy, for any planned or unplanned occasion.