Donna here with MHKDesigns and my monthly inspiration post.
I could not resist using last months releases Stitched Sunflowers again and the Sunflower Sampler Pack. Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers and I fell in love with this sunflower, the beautiful sayings with it and the paper pack. After coloring my sunflower with Copics I covered it with Versamark ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I did this 3 times for depth and effect. I had seen this paper fold numerous times and had wanted to give it a try. It is easy peasy.
1 ) Choose a two side paper or make your own like I did by gluing two of the papers from the Sunflower Sampler Pack together.
2) Measure the right long side of your patterned paper and make a mark at the center.
3) Cut a straight line 2" in from the center.
4) Fold from the center of your cut line to the top right corner, smooth with a bone folder and put a dot of two side tape underneath to secure.
5) fold from the center of your cut line to the bottom right corner, smooth with a bone folder, put a dot of two sided tape underneath to secure.
6) Add your image over your cut line with pop dots or adhesive.
Let me know if you try this, I would enjoy visiting your blog and seeing your art work!
Thanks for stopping by and I would appreciate you jumping over to MHKDesigns and leaving a comment there also if you enjoyed my post and have a spare minute.
A few fun challenges:
Craft Your Passion: # 310 Always Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart: #109 Always Anything Goes