Thursday, June 22, 2017

My Favorite Things Camp Create

Whew, I made it by a few hours, finished up day 3, 4 and 5 of My Favorite Things Camp Create, so many great techniques and inspirations and lots of fun. Thanks to my friend Vicki at Stamp Smiles for participating and getting me excited to join in! Here we go:

 
What a fabulous video and this method really shakes well and is a fun version to send to kids, my take is below:
 
My badge for Spectacular Shakers:
 
I have tried this technique before but never got the results I got after watching this video, I will be using this technique a lot!  My card:
Badge I earned for Dry embossing:
Print
So much fun, but as they say glitter is a girls best friend, I stenciled the background with distress inks and then burnished the butterflied with glitter per the video, I did put Glossy Accents on top of my butterflies as even though I like glitter I don't like it all over my craft room/office and I do like the look it gave it, see close up below.

 
 
 
My fifth and final badge is for Glitzy Glitter:
 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a creative week!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...


Three fabulous cards and techniques. You did a super job
on all of them. Have to try some of these ideas. Mom

Glittered Paws said...

Have you been BUSY - bring some of the MoJo with you when you come. Love the shaker card you made as well as the stenciled card with the glittered butterflies. Going to have to carve out some time to watch some videos today. Very well done dear friend.

Lisa said...

These are all so gorgeous!! The shaker is adorable!! I love the whales!! the embossing is fabulous on the second card!! The stenciling and sparkle are beautiful on the third!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diane said...

Beautiful cards! I especially like the 2nd one, it is so clean and elegant looking. The shaker card is a fun card! Great job on all of them.

Diane said...

Beautiful cards! I especially like the 2nd one, it is so clean and elegant looking. The shaker card is a fun card! Great job on all of them.

Tammy said...

Gorgeous cards Donna! I love the whale shaker card and the fabulous frame around them! Stunning embossed card, I love the clean look and your butterfly card is so colorful and sparkly, I love it!
Tammy x

*Vicki* said...

Yay!!! So so happy to see that you've pushed through and made them all to collect your badges!! :) How fun and glad you got inspired to join my friend!! They all look stunning too!! It sounds like you had fun with it too!! :) Wishing you a happy day and a fabulous weekend too!! BIGGEST HUGS

Marina said...

These are great cards and well done for getting all the badges.

Sylvia said...

3 fantastic cards,Donna.Love the shaket and the beautiful butterfly.Have a nice weekend.

Gr,Sylvia x

Patti J said...

Very impressed! I couldn't find time to even consider this! Your cards are adorable...thanks for sharing, and congrats!

Mrs A. said...

Looks like you had a whale of a time away at camp. I love all of these cards. I must try and join in next time. Hugs Mrs A.

Pia S said...

You've tried out three great techniques with beautiful result. The whale shaker card is too cute, the embossed one is really delicate and love the colors of your third. Great job!

loz said...

Fantastic cards and gorgeous butterfly Donna...I will be missing for about a week as my neck and shoulder are no good...Loz