Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The House That Stamps Built: Tic-Tac_toe

 
Tic-Tac-Toe Time week at The House That Stamps Built!  
 
No automatic alt text available.
 
 
I went with Polka Dots (lots of polka dots), Paper Piecing and Pink.  I used all scraps for this card, and I was happy to see that I had lots of polka dots that went together and a background neutral to tie it all together. I used Copic markers to do a bit of shading on the cups. 
 
 
 

And now it’s your turn! The rules are really simple… Remember, your creation doesn’t have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if they are do you will get an additional entry in
the drawing for a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate!
 
For inspiration check out  what the other Rock Stars have created:
 

15 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

What a pretty card - love polka dots - I'm thinking you might have used your scan and cut to cut out the coffee cups. What a great layout bringing this all together.

Cheri said...

I love that you went with the cups for this, Donna. That tiny piece of doily adds fun detailing too. You can't beat using up scraps and get this beauty from it.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute card, Donna! I love your spring colours and these gorgeous cups!

Esther Asbury said...

Those mugs are one of my favorite stamps (so far) and I love the your pretty spring version of them! That little doily and the banners add just the right finish!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love how the banners match the cups!! Gorgeous, Donna!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

loz said...

Beautiful card Donna..loz

Darnell said...

I just love polka dots, so I'm swooning big time over your pretty card, Donna! Those three colors together are divine!! Hugs, Darnell

Marina said...

Great design - love ths spotty paper.

Laurie Unger said...

I love polka dots and this turned out super cute!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card and layout, I love all of the polka dots!

joy said...

What Happy colors! I love how u have placed the cups on the doilie.

Heather said...

So pretty! Love the colors you used and those polka dotted mugs are adorable!

MaryH said...

The dotty paper is very cheery. Would make a cuppa very inviting to be served in one of these bright cups. Love the tiny lacy doily shelf, and the banners detail look just cheery as another embellie. TFS

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I love the colorful dotted cups and banners.

Monika Reeck said...

hihi cuuutee
love all the polkadots paper
love the banner in three colors
Great coffee card