Wednesday, May 16, 2018

The House That Stamps Built: Photo Inspiration

 
 It's Photo Inspiration at The House That Stamps Built this week!
 
No automatic alt text available.
 
 
So many fun ideas were going through my head with this photo and I still
want to play with some of them.  I went with inking up
10201-W, Flower Power Background with the colors on the photo and then embellishing.
I added a few die cuts and pearl gems and here is what I cam up with:
 


I hope you will join in the challenge.  Remember, your creation doesn’t have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if it is, you will get an additional entry in the drawing for a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate this month!

For inspiration check out  what the other Rock Stars have created:

13 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh very pretty and what a nice anniversary card this makes, I'm anxious to see what else was running through your head when you made this one.

joy said...

This is so pretty and feminine.

Diane said...

Pretty card! I love your heart border, and the bling is the perfect touch.

Cheri said...

Beautiful work inking this stamp with the variation of inks, Donna. The card is gorgeous.

Esther Asbury said...

What a gorgeous background you created with the inspiration board colors! I love the addition of pearls to the center of your flowers! So pretty!

loz said...

Beautiful card and background colours Donna..loz

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Donna!! The flowers are so beautiful!! I love the heart border!! What a stunning card this is!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

This is so beautiful Donna, I love all of the stamped flowers and that awesome heart border!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card card,Dona.Love the flowers and the heart border.Great design.

Gr,Sylvia.

Laurie Unger said...

Very pretty. LIke howhen you used the colors in the palette on this stamp.

Marina said...

Beautiful card - I love the multi-tone stamping

Heather said...

Beautiful!! I do love this stamp and the multi-colors are fabulous!! Such a pretty border, too; perfect for an anniversary!

Monika Reeck said...

I love love your ombre colors of the flowers Donna
and that row of heart is beutiful
adorable anniv card Donna
hugs and see you around
(miss you)
Monika