Sunday, June 24, 2018

Vintage Butterfly


 
 
It was time for me to spin the wheel on Mrs A's butterfly challenge and go for all
7 again - such fun!  Vegas gold-my embossing, ribbon and embellishing, Vintage
style, Vermillion-background colors on tag and patterned paper, Vine
leaves-on tag, Violet-on tag and patterned paper, vertical pattern - on the
golden butterflies, see enlargement below, and of course Butterflies-everywhere!
 
 


I followed the fun sketch  from Sketch Saturday #519 for more inspiration:
 
A few more fun challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #202 Anything Goes  6/24
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge: Bright and Cheerful  6/27
 

10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Donna, your card turned out gorgeous!! Really love the beautiful butterflies, colors and that gold just looks amazing! Great take on the sketch and thanks for sharing my friend! :) HUGS

Sylvia said...

Stunning card,Donna.Pretty design papers and colours.Tthe butterflies are really beautiful.Love the embossing too.

Gr,Sylvia.

Lisa said...

This is so stunning!! I love the embossing and the colors!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

This is stunning Donna! I love the gold embossing and added textures, beautiful vintage card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, Donna, you went for all 7 and you did it! I have been trying to figure out how to get all 7 and have not come up with anything yet. You are awesome with your amazing card! I absolutely love it! The gold is fabulous! Way to go!

Mrs A. said...

Beautifully vintage. Well done on getting all 7 elements on your card.It really is pretty. Thankyou for coming and spinning the wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

Lin said...

Love the vintage-style tag, Donna - your card is a great take on the sketch and a fun entry for our challenge, too - thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Diane said...

Very pretty! You combined a lot of things and it came out beautiful.

loz said...

Gorgeous embossed tag and card Donna.. Thanks for helping me with my comments. I did what you suggested and it is working again.. have a great day..Hugs Loz

Monika Reeck said...

woow this Image in gold is stunning Donna
and love that DP choice too
sweet ribbon and I love this beautiful card
hugs
Monika