Wednesday, July 11, 2018

The House That Stamps Built: Tic-Tac-Toe


Time for another fun challenge at Repeat Impressions, choose your
row and join the fun:
 
No automatic alt text available.


  Fun folds is one of my favorite things to do so I knew I was starting with the
center square and I went diagonally up and down, primary color,
orange, green, yellow and blue, and a sponged background
using Distressed Oxides spritzed with Copper shimmer.
 
 My fold is a side Easel card using: Repeat Impressions: 904-L, Daffodils
 
 
 
 Closed card for mailing:
 
Close up of background: 
 
I hope you will join in the challenge.  Remember, your creation doesn’t have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if it is, you will get an additional entry in the drawing for a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate this month! Take part in one weekly challenge or in all. 
See discount code for Repeat Impressions on my sidebar.

Check out  what the other Rock Stars have created:

A few fun challenges:
Word art Wednesday #342-343 7/17

15 comments:

Anonymous said...


Very pretty card. Like your choice of colors. The daffodils are very springy. Mom

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Donna! Your card is gorgeous! I have never seen this fun fold before - you always have the neatest designs here! I love how the butterfly props up the easel part!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The daffodils are beautiful!! I love the colors!! The fold is so fun and fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Esther Asbury said...

What a neat card - love the fun fold you included and the way it's held up by that pretty butterfly!

Deb said...

Such a pretty card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Anything Goes Challenge!
Debxx

*Vicki* said...

This is so pretty Donna! I love your easel style design especially with the addition of the butterflies! The flowers are pretty and your colors so happy and fun! DT hat on now...Thank you so much for joining us this week at Cute Card Thursday! It's awesome to see you in the gallery my friend!! BIG HUGS

Glittered Paws said...

Oh - must add this to our "to do list" love this fold the flowers are colored beautifully and of course the butterfly makes it just pop.

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome fun fold on your card and I love the background.

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card and fold Donna, I love the bright colors and the beautiful copper shimmer!

Anne Temple said...

Gorgeous easel card! Love the daffodils and the butterfly for your easel stand is a perfect choice.

loz said...

Gorgeous card Donna. I have never seen a side easel before..Loz

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs

Marina said...

Love the bright yellow and the great shape.

Pia S said...

What a great fold, a new one to me, doesn’t look very complicated to do either. Beautiful colors for a fresh summery look for this flower image.

Heather said...

Very pretty! Great color combo and fun fold!!