Wednesday, November 21, 2018

The House That Stamps Built: Inspiration Photo

 
It is a photo inspiration this week at the House:
 
Image may contain: bird
 
 
 
 
I went with the colors and added in a few extra's as I wanted to make
a Thanksgiving card to wish those of you in the US a Happy
Thanksgiving, and my other followers a happy week.
 
I stamped  and embossed 908-K, Cornucopia, coloring it with Copics,
stamped and embossed 3214-G, Thanksgiving Blessings and did a bit
of fun layering.
 
Join in the fun and you might be the winner of a $25 Repeat Impressions
Gift Certificate.  Cards made with a Repeat Impressions stamps get an
extra entry. See discount code on my sidebar.
 
For inspiration check out my amazing teammates:
Cheri  Esther Heather  Joy   Laurie  Shirley
 

16 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Donna!! I love the papers you used and the pretty cornucopia!! It's perfect to celebrate Thanksgiving!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Donna! What an awesome inspiration graphic! Your card is gorgeous! Love the papers you used! Have a wonderful day!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card again,Donna.Love the Cornucopia digi and the colouring is absolutely beautiful too.Enjoy your day.

Gr,Sylvia.

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - and IRL - (which I have) it is very pretty. Love the layout and the coloring is so pretty. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Joy Wilson said...

Very pretty card! I love the layout and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I love that image and beautiful papers you used! Happy Thanksgiving!

Laurie Unger said...

Love this layout. Wonderful card and I really like the texture in the back. Happy Thanksgiving!

loz said...

Beautiful card Donna.. happy Thanksgiving..loz

Marina said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I love the design of this card with the banner and cornucopia.

*Vicki* said...

Donna, your card is beautiful! Love the image with those papers and the colors are perfect for a Fall Thanksgiving! :) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! HUGS

Pia S said...

I hope you had a great vacation, loved the photos in your previous post.
What a beautiful autumn colored card.

Mrs A. said...

I like the way you have added the colours into your card . Your photos look like you had a splendid time away. Hugs Mrs A.

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful thanksgiving card - I love the background paper you used!

Cheri said...

Beautiful, Donna! I love your capture of the colors on this inspiration. What a lovely Thanksgiving card and perfect image cut out.

Heather said...

How pretty!! The colors are perfect for a Thanksgiving card!!

Heather said...

And while I was here before, I should have said, "Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack."