Wednesday, January 15, 2020

The House That Stamps Built: Inspiration Photo

Wendy has a lovely inspiration photo this week at


 
 No photo description available.

I went with softer colors and the circle design using a new die cut
my hubby gave me for Christmas, Spellbinders Wreath.  I colored a
piece of cardstock with Brusho's and then die cut it.  I added Repeat
Impressions:1144-D, Anniversary in the center and added ribbon
 and some embellishments.
 
Inside the card Repeat Impressions 419-J, Another year . . .

 
I hope you will share your creations in our weekly challenge, you might just be the
lucky winner of the monthly drawing for the $25 Repeat Impression's gift
certificate. Each entry gets a chance, two if you use a
Repeat Impressions stamp.  My followers get a 10% discount -see
my sidebar.  Drawing is the first Wednesday every month.
 
For inspiration check out what my teammates have created:
 
 
 

13 comments:

Tammy said...

Gorgeous Anniversary card Donna, I love that circle wreath and the beautiful sheer bow!

Donna Ellis said...

what a lovely anniversary card, Donna, and a wonderful sentiment inside, too. I especially like those colors together! hugs, de

loz said...

Beautiful die cup and background embossed card Donna..Loz

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oooh, I love that sentiment on the inside, Donna! Will be adding that to my wish list! Your anniversary card is gorgeous! Such a beautiful colour combo and lovely bow!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh what a pretty Anniversary card - and I would never have guessed that you had used Brushos on the die cut wreath. What a nice Christmas present. Love your soft bow.

Esther Asbury said...

What a sweet anniversary card! I love the pretty embossed background, your wreath, and that lovely ribbon!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful take on the IP this week, Donna. Love this soft anniversary card and that bow is the icing on the cake!

Heather said...

This is so pretty! Love the soft blue on that embossed background!

*Vicki* said...

I really love this soft and elegant looking design you've made for this challenge Donna! The ribbon and ebmossed background are perfect! ;)

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Donna! The colors are so soft, and the embossed background is perfect!

Monika Reeck said...

I love that Embossing folder Donna
lovely bow too
sweet card
I am not so much making card, I have new hobby forography
I added in my Instagram
many thanks for your visit..I will do catch up now sweet friend
hugs
Monika

Anne Temple said...

Your anniversary card is so pretty. Love the soft colors you've chosen.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the background embossing !!
Such a sweet card
Cheers
Dr Sonia