Wednesday, February 12, 2020

The House That Stamps Built: Tic-Tac-Toe

No photo description available.
Tic-Tac-Toe fun at The House That Stamps Built this week.  I went
with the center row: Gems, Shimmer and Pink.
I embossed then blended my background with Distress Oxides: Cracked
Pistachio, Squeezed Lemonade, and Worn Lipstick.  I spritzed it
with shimmer spray (it shows up much better in real life.)
Repeat Impressions image and sentiment ( Lupine and Happy moments)
were stamped in Memento Rose Bud and then VersaMark and then
clear embossed.  Die cuts from StampIn Up, Tim Holtz embossing folder,
 and gems from my stash.
Join our weekly challenge, you might just be the
 winner of the monthly drawing for the $25 Repeat Impression's gift
certificate. Each entry gets a chance, two if you use a
Repeat Impressions stamp.  My followers get a 10% discount -see
my sidebar.  Drawing is the first Wednesday every month.

For inspiration check out what my teammates have created:

A few fun challenges:
Did You Win Most Liked? Grab your button!

18 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card. I love how you colored the background over the embossing folder. I'm so sorry you had trouble linking up. I'm trying out a new link up tool provider, and it seems there are still some bugs to work out. I did see your project, and deleted the duplicate entries. I've sent the provider a note asking for a bug fix. If it happens again, your project probably uploaded despite the error you received. Feel free to leave a comment, and I'll make sure your project is there. Thank you so much for your patience. Thanks for sharing your card at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I hope you'll link up again!

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Donna! I love the inked embossed background and I loved how you stamped the image & sentiment in a pink color, very beautiful!

Anne Temple said...

This is so pretty. I love the color combo!

Ina G said...

Gorgeous card Donna and in such pretty colours. Lovely layers and elements. Thanks for sharing at Creative Artiste MM this month.

Laurie Unger said...

Love the ink blending on this and how well the texture shows up via the embossing! Lovin' the corner's too!

loz said...

Beautiful card and colours Donna..loz

Patti J said...

SO pretty, Donna! The colors are soft and beautiful, and who can resist shimmer and pink? Great take on the challenge! Hugs...

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful - ask me how I know - because I saw this IRL-and the shimmer is very very pretty. Love how you sponged color over the embossed background. Love the special rounded corners.

Carol L said...

Loving that blended background that lends a serene look and feel to this pretty card! The embossing just adds so much more eye appeal too! Beautiful

Esther Asbury said...

What a pretty pastel background you've created for this beautiful card! I love it!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow what a beautiful card Donna! LOVE your blended ink colors with the embossing! I know what you mean about that shimmer spray! :) I love that stuff!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such pretty colours, Donna! Love your stamped flowers and sentiment and gorgeous inky background! Great embossing folder too!

joy said...

I like the creative way you made this card. The Lupine does not need to be colored and I really like that.

Janis Lewis said...

Hi, Donna! It's me again - Janis from Crafting Happiness Challenges. I forgot to tell you... Don’t forget to click the LIKE under the entries for the projects you love. The project with the most likes will be highlighted in next week’s post!
Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Founder
Pause Dream Enjoy, Blog

Marlies said...

A pretty card in lovely colours. A very nice effect colouring the embossed background and a lovely flower stamp. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations.

Heather said...

How pretty! That background is really beautiful!

Irmelin Eriksson said...

So beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irmelin

Joan said...

Such a pretty card, lovely embossed and coloured background for the lovely image

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan