Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Repeat Impressions: Wet or Dry Embossing

 It's Wednesday, challenge day at  The House That Stamps Built!
This week Wendy challenges us to use Wet and/or Dry embossing on
our card.

I went with both.  I dry embossed a white layer.  I wet  embossed Repeat
Impressions Crocuses in gold embossing powder and colored with
Copics.  After creating a window I added Happy Birthday to the
inside of the card. A few Pearlies and my dear daughter in laws
birthday card is ready to go!

Card slightly open:


We would be happy if you join our weekly challenge, you might just 
be the lucky winner of the monthly drawing for the
 $25 Repeat Impression's  gift certificate. you don't have to use
Repeat Impression stamps but an extra chance if you do.  
Drawing is the first Wednesday every month.
 
Use my discount code on my side bar for 10% off: rr10df.

For inspiration check out what my teammates have created:
 
A few fun challenges:

 

 

17 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty and I know your DIL enjoyed your card. Anything homemade she likes. Love the simplicity of this card. Great job.

loz said...

Gorgeous card donna..loz

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I love the gold embossed flowers and fabulous window design!

Sarn said...

Lovely looking card xxx

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining Crafting Happiness Challenges this week.
Janis, Owner & Design Team

Carol L said...

This is so delightful with the crocus blooms and pretty colors! I love the little window with the sentiment too! I love the ef you chose for this one :)

Heather said...

This is so soft and pretty! Love that embossed layer; I think I might have the same embossing folder. And the little crocuses are just beautiful!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and the image sure is the focus...great work on this one...

Laurie Unger said...

Soft, pretty and elegant. Great take on the challenge!

Jane said...

Such a pretty and stylish card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Pip Lewer said...

Such a pretty card and the deign is great. Love the dry embossed background. Glad you joined us this month to celebrate our birthday at AAA Birthday.

Kanan Pandya said...

Beautiful card. Love the design and pretty flowers. Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges. Kanan DT.

Anila Dikay said...

Beautiful card with lovely flowers. Thank you for playing along the cupcake inspiration challenge. Anila DT

Witchcrafted Life said...

Wonderfully sweet, elegant greeting. The pearl embellishments are a marvellous touch.

Happiest birthday wishes to your DIL!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Diane said...

Beautiful card and I know that she will love it!

maria f. said...

So much lovely embossed detail, yet so much wonderful white space too. Thanks for playing CAS with us at STAMPlorations this month.

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Donna! I know that your recipient will cherish it! Thanks for the inspiration!