Friday, March 3, 2023

Creative Creases Guest Designer - Double Z-Fold Card

 I am honored to be guest designing for Debbie at Creative Creases Challenge,
where it is always Anything Goes with a Fun Fold - my favorite thing
to do.  Today I have a Double Z-Fold card for you.


 

I used the new Stampin Up set Nested Friends, and Stampin Up papers. 

Base Layer: Night of Navy card stock is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scor at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4"
Middle Night of Navy card stock is 6 7/8" x 4", scor at 2 1/8" and 4 3/4"

The rest is easy, cut contrasting card stock 1/4" less than each panel, I
used Pear Pizzazz.  I used double sided patterned paper, for the 3 panels
shown and cut 1/4" less than card stock panel.  I used Rings of Love
paper pack. Color images as desired and add.

You can join the monthly challenge or be inspired at Creative Creases Challenge,
and Debbies personal blog at Secrets to Stamping with Debbie.
 
Thanks for stopping by! 

A few fun challenges:


13 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

What a gorgeous double Z-Fold card, Donna! I love the Nested Friends bundle and you certainly made a beautiful card with it. Thank you so much for being our guest designer for our CC challenge. I would love to see you back in the gallery soon!

Mrs A. said...

What a super bird card. I love the colours you have chosen. Hugs Mrs A.

Carol L said...

What great choices you made for this very pretty card! Loving the bird image and great fold and congrats on your GDS too!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and fold Donna..Loz

brenda said...

A pretty fold for your Springtime card, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts new challenge.

B x

Diane said...

Love your beautiful fancy fold and it fits our NEW Triple B challenge too if you want to add it there!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}
{Triple B} NEW March 3rd
{Stencil Fun}

Ellibelle said...

Such a great card fold and beautiful spring themed card! Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge as well as Four Seasons challenge!

Glittered Paws said...

I really like this set - and it is perfect for this card - you won't believe this but I just made the double z fold for a swap I signed up for. Great job.

*Vicki* said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card you've made Donna! Love that sweet bird image and your papers are stunning with it! The fold is brilliantly done with the layering and colors too! Congrats on your GDT!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such an awesome fold on this lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons. We always appreciate your participation and hope that you will join us again soon.

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a cool fold this is and I love the theme of birds. Such a serene card
Cheers, Dr Sonia

brenda said...

Hi again Donna, one of my team just pointed out that your card is ineligible as it was posted before our challenge started, such a pity as it's lovely.

Donna Ellis said...

I have not made a Z-fold card yet, Donna, and love what you have done with this beautiful double Z-fold creation! Such sweet birds, both in the foreground and background! hugs, de