Thursday, November 30, 2023

Christmas card

 Time to start showing the Christmas cards I have made this year.  I had
a lot from last year events and kits so I did not have to make many,  my
stash is all used up now so I've ordered a few new things to
start on next year!!


I used the poinsettia from a pillow box die set I have,
it is hidden on my crafting table at the moment, I
can add the company when I find it.  The Noel is
Tim Holtz and the gold leaves are Fiddly Leaves
by Simon Says Stamp (one of my most used dies).
I made a few  versions of this card, all a bit 
different.

A few fun challenges:
Die Cut Diva's-Holidays  12/1
Word Art Wednesday Week 623-624  12/6


14 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is gorgeous, Donna! Poinsettias make for an elegant card! Love the embossed background too! Hugs and well wishes!

Arlene said...

So striking! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our November challenge.

brenda said...

Such striking contrasts of colour for a pretty Christmas card, lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge, thank you.

B x

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Donna! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carol L said...

This is just lovely with that beautiful embossing and fabulous big flower! I love the gold accents too - richly elegant and just beautiful!

Sarah said...

What a beauty this poinsettia is. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

Judy Woodland said...

What a stunning card, so tasteful and elegant. I love the white background, it really makes that gorgeous poinsettia POP!! Lots of wonderful work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along over at Can You Handle the Pressure, hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ CYHTP DT designer

*Vicki* said...

This is so gorgeous Donna! I love that "Fiddly Leaves" in gold and I can see why that would get used so much! I'm not sure where I'm at with Christmas cards quite yet, but I'll be sorting soon! LOL

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely stunning with this gorgeous design, amazing creativity and beautiful colours xx

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love the simplicity of the card. Who ever gets this will surely be blessed.

Maria said...

Such a lovely poinsettia! Love all the gold and the pretty poinsettia embossed background, too!

loz said...

Beautiful poinsettia card Donna...Loz

R's Rue said...

Wow

wannabcre8tive said...

So beautiful, Donna. The red poinsettia really pops on the white embossed background.