Thursday, September 17, 2026

Happy Birthday

 

 I was a one of the winners of an Altenew blog hope for having my name
randomly drawn.  I got a $15 gift certificate and used it for Cupcake mini 
delight, it came with the stamps and dies! I gathered up some
white paper scraps to re-use for lots of die cutting of the cupcake and
"happy" sentiment.  I also used snippets of blue card stock, and
snippets of papers from My Minds Eye .  I used Sweet Sketch 235
for inspiration on the card above. 
 
A few more cards I made: 
 

 

 Nice to build my stash of birthday cards can can be used for kids or adults.
 
A few fun challenges for the top card:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch #235 10/10
 
AAA Birthday #89 -Patterned paper  9/23
The Diva's that cut paper: Recycle, Reuse, & Repurpose 10/1
Try it on Tuesday: Pretty Papers  10/1
 

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Lots of wonderful cards. We all have those bits of scraps to use up and repurpose. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.