Saturday, September 12, 2026

Thinking of you

 Hello! Time for a new challenge at Allsorts! Gail has picked
Thinking of you/Sympathy/or Anything Goes: 

 

 Open:


 This is a Simple Corner Fold card I saw on Pintrest, you can get directions
here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/2462974793720019/
I highly recommend if you do to try the fold on plain paper the
first time. You do need double sided paper.
 
Allsorts is offering in addition to the top 7, and guest designer the
following dies from Highlight Crafts.
 

 Join us at Allsorts Challenge here: https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/

Supplies:
Stampin Up Spotight on Nature stamp set and papers
Thinking of you stamp from a magazine set 
Stampin Up Stitched rectangle 

 A few favorite challenges: 

A Cut Above  September 10/1

 
 
Triple B September  10/1
We Love Stamping  September-Trees/Leaves  10/1

 

 

17 comments:

Liz said...

Super card Donna, pretty papers and I love the fold.
Liz xx

Aquarius said...

Pretty floral card and an interesting fold for something a bit different

Lisa said...

Your corner fold card is so pretty with the floral papers and soft colors, and the unique fold adds a fun interactive touch that makes the thoughtful sentiment feel even more heartfelt.

Sarn said...

A really different fold and a great card. xxx

Vicki said...

Beautiful! Pretty colors and I love the unique corner fold. Thanks for sharing with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.

Gail L said...

Great fold, Thanks for the tip!
Lovely card!

Ellibelle said...

Such a great design with wonderful fold and pretty flowers!

Debbie Mageed said...

Beautiful card, Donna! I love this fun fold and your flowers are so pretty! Thank you for participating in the Creative Creases Challenge! We hope you can join us again soon. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Debbie, DT
Secrets to Stamping

Craftyfield said...

Fabulous fold for a Sympathy card, Donna, as it keeps the message hidden even when the card is on display! x

Lynne said...

A lovely card Donna with pretty papers and fab fold.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A great fold design. Beautiful flower stamps, and papers. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Linby said...

A different fold that I haven't seen before. Your papers and stamp all look so good together.

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. Love the fold and the pretty papers.

Carrie said...

This is such a unique fun fold, Donna! You’ve decorated it beautifully with those florals! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely card at Creative Creases Challenge!

Karen Florida Finkle said...

Donna, Magnolia Lane DSP is one of my faves and it's almost gone! Thank you for entering our Creative Creases Challenge. We appreciate your support.
Karen, DT

Chris said...

A beautiful card, a lovely fold, pretty focal stamp and matching papers. Thank you for joining in at We Love Stamping
Chris
x

Just Peachy Stamping said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the size of the flap on the front. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Creases Challenge! I hope to see you in the gallery again for our next challenge. Sue – DT