Friday, August 23, 2013

Thankful For You




Had a great time at the Collinsville Stamping Convention last w/e.  It was
like a mini Angel Company reunion with Chelsea Comer ( she made the 
 awesome Thankful For You gift that you see above), Shirley Hotop,
Patti Gilliam (past customer), Me, Cheryl Gammon, Marian (my lovely
mom), Vickie Todd (missing from photo).  Maybe next year more Angels
can join us, its about 30 minutes outside of St. Louis, lots of vendors, great
ideas, supplies, and stamps to buy!


5 comments:

Patti J said...

I had a great time, and loved seeing everyone! Chelsea's beautiful surprise just made my perfect day even better! Must get this posted on my blog too! Hugs...

Glittered Paws said...

What a great picture you got - (mine was a bit fuzzy) and we did have a good time - lots of friends, lots of shopping and a great lunch (thanks "Mom") for my birthday lunch.

Laurie Unger said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Had a great time and was good to meet Chelsea after following her blog.
Look forward to next year.

Chelsea said...

It was such a great time .... I miss you guys already. We must get together again and stamp!!!