Time for two new releases and a new challenge at: Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge:
I printed out the butterflies from the new set: Butterfly Frames on
watercolor paper, as soon as they came off the printer I
embossed them with Transcendence clear embossing powder.
I cut the butterflies out and then sprinkled them with
red and orange Brusho's. My background is a blend of Distress
Oxides: seedless preserves, worn lipstick and mustard seed.
The leaf die is SSS Fiddly Leaf. I had cut out lots of it
from snippets of card stock and vellum on a low mojo day.
The grass die was also already cut and is from Amuse.
I was quite pleased with this set and my card, if you
follow my blog you know I have a fondness for
See what my teammates created and join the challenge at
A few fun challenges: