Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Golden Wedding Anniversary

It is Anything Goes at  The House That Stamps Built Everyone's favorite challenge.  I made the top card several weeks ago for a fiftieth wedding anniversary celebration of some dear friends of ours.  I used Repeat Impressions: Happy Anniversary  and Patti's Flower Outline (available separate or in a plate.
 


Join in and share your inspiration with us at: The House That Stamps Built.  You can use any stamp but will be entered into the drawing for a $25 gift certificate twice if you use a Repeat Impressions stamp. Discount code available at the top right side of my page.

For added  inspiration check out the work of my fabulous teammates:

Cheri  Deonna  Heather Joy  Laurie  Patti  Shirley

A few fun challenges:
Come and Get It: Emboss It  5/26
Crafting From The Heart: 160-Anything Goes  5/27
The Ribbon Girl: Use Any Image 6/3
Word Art Wednesday #284-285  6/7

20 comments:

joy said...

So pretty and sophisticated. I also really like the vertical sentiment.

Laurie Unger said...

Wow - what a lovely anniversary card.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful anniversary card,Donna.Pretty bow and flowers.

Gr,Sylvia x

Gina's Cards said...

Such a wonderful card! I love the pretty flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Donna!
What a gorgeous card with all that fabulous gold embossing. Thanks so much for stopping by this morning to link up with us. It's a joy to have you play along with us, and I hope that you will link up again soon. I enjoy your art so much.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Donna, this is so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the beautiful embossed flowers along the side!! They look so amazing!! Stunning card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...


Beautiful card. Am sure your friends loved it. Mom

Natalie said...

Your embossing is beautifully done!! Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Diane said...

Very pretty card! I love the way you did the flowers. It looks very elegant.

Diane said...

Very pretty card! I love the way you did the flowers. It looks very elegant.

Glittered Paws said...

knew when I saw this it was yours, simply beautiful.

Patti J said...

This is such a pretty, soft card! Love it! Maybe I'll get to say hey next week! Hugs...

Heather said...

So pretty! Love the gold embossing; it's so elegant! And I really love how you cut the edge along the the outline of the flowers! Fabulous!

loz said...

Beautiful card and gold embossing Donna..Loz

Tammy said...

What a stunning anniversary card Donna! I love the gold embossing and the flowers down the side, such a beautiful design!
Tammy x

Peanut said...

What a pretty card, Donna. LOVE the gold accents.
x Asha

Marina said...

The gold and cream has a really luxurious look.

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It challenges. Sorry for being late.
Hugs, Iwona

Cheri said...

This is absolutely stunning! When I saw it in the line up it took my breath away. The gold embossing is a perfect touch to this beauty.

Monika Reeck said...

great flower stamping my friend
I was thinking it is sticker woooowza!!!
elegant anniversary card and Really love your gold embossing flower.
I love the simple and elegant look Donna
happy weekend my friend