Wednesday, July 3, 2019

The House That Stamps Built: Designer Choice Challenge

My week to choose for Designer Choice Challenge  at The House That Stamps Built
 and with tomorrow being the Fourth of July, a big celebration in America I went
 with Red, White and Blue:
 
 



I went with a fun fold card that I have seen made with flowers and
changed it up to a Fourth of July theme for my dads birthday.
and 1113-D, Birthday.  I also used a die set, not sure of the
maker.
 
Happy Fourth of July to those of you who celebrate!


I hope you will join our challenge weekly, you might just be the
lucky winner of the monthly drawing for the $25 Repeat Impression's gift
certificate. Each entry gets a chance, two if you use a
Repeat Impressions stamp.  My followers get a 10% discount -see
my sidebar.  Drawing is the first Wednesday every month.

For inspiration check out what my teammates have created:
 
A few fun challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers #237 Dies or Punches 7/14
Cut It Up  #177: Red,White & Blue
Dare 2B Artzy: June Shaped Cards  7/6
 

15 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the fun fold!! It looks so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Laurie Unger said...

Cool fun fold on this great holiday card! Thanks for following my suggestion on this DCC. ;-)

Esther Asbury said...

This was a really fun challenge, Donna -- I'm glad you chose it! You created an awesome red, white, and blue card....I love the fun fold you included!

Glittered Paws said...

What an awesome challenge - I had to think about mine for a while but..finally came up with something. Love your fun fold - "if" we get together I would love to know how to do this. I'm sure your Dad will love his birthday card.

Heather said...

What a fun card! Love the fireworks on the front and the fold is very cool! Am curious to how it works.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

That's a really cool design, and I love the bang of color!

Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Red, White, and Blue challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Donna! I wonder what happened! I thought I had commented on your amazing patriotic design! The gold embossed fireworks look wonderful in the background! I especially like that you have layered the single star - one country with many stories and cultures - it's a wonderful card! I would love for you to become one of my Goggle Followers if you can. It's always a pleasure seeing your artwork! hugs, de
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Mrs A. said...

That card shape works perefectly here. Hugs Mrs A.

Tammy said...

What a fabulous birthday card Donna! I love the gold embossed fireworks and awesome fold, love how you used patriotic colors too!

Patti J said...

Love this, Donna! What an awesome card, and I loved the color challenge, as well! So happy to be back here with you, dear friend!

loz said...

Fantastic card and design Donna..Loz

Anne Temple said...

What a great patriotic card! Love that fun fold too.

Marina said...

I don't think I've seen a fold like that before - it looks great.

Larelyn said...

Oh this fold is just too clever! Love the layered stars but the bursts are just the best!! Thanks for joining our Red, White, and Blue challenge at Cut it Up Challenge Blog.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love a fancy fold. Nice stylish card too. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx