Wednesday, July 17, 2019

The House That Stamps Built: Inspiration Palette


 
 
Inspiration Palette week at The House That Stamps Built
 
Image may contain: food

I went with the colors and the photo which reminded me of a fun
summer birthday.  I used Birthday Vertical, embossing it on  heat
resistant acetate, and on the balloon I stamped Random Dots.

Why not pick what inspires you in the photo and join the challenge, you
 might just be the lucky winner of the monthly drawing for the
 $25 Repeat Impression's gift certificate. Each entry gets a chance,
 two if you use a Repeat Impressions stamp.  My followers get a
10% discount -see my sidebar.  Drawing is the first
Wednesday every month.
 
For inspiration check out what my teammates have created:
 
A few fun challenges:
 

11 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so festive and fun!! I love the shaker!! The papers are perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun festive shaker card - and you embossed on the acetate. I'm not sure if I have seen heat resistant acetate. This would make a good children birthday card.

Laurie Unger said...

Fun birthday shaker card. Nice job - it's so "summery" and goes well with the inspiration photo.

Donna Ellis said...

Yummy! Your ice cream colors bring out the PARTY in your darling shaker card, Donna! I love the pretty papers, and your shaker elements! hugs, de

Heather said...

So fun!! I LOVE shaker cards and this one has party written all over it!! Fabulous papers and colors!

Natalia said...

Wow,that is so cute, love this pink shade☺

loz said...

Fabulous summer shaker card Donna..Loz

Patti J said...

Perfection! Love that you used the colors in this challenge! I saw the ice cream, and couldn't get past it. Beautiful creation, and FUN too! Thanks for sharing!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh WOW! You hit the ball out of the park with this super adorable shaker card! I love it!!

Tammy said...

What a fun shaker card Donna and I love that background paper!

Marina said...

Love the sugary sweet colours and the shaker looks great.