Wednesday, August 5, 2020

The House That Stamps Built: Designer Choice Challenge


This week is Shirley choice at The House That Stamps Built
and she picked The fun theme of "in the dark" with any
interpretation.


I knew I had to ink up Repeat Impressions Lightning Bug Jar
for this one.  My sentiment is You're The Best. I stamped and
embossed both on paper from a pack I got awhile
back from Michael's Recollections Dark Rainbow, the 
holographic papers were also in this pack.

I hope you join our weekly challenge, you might just 
be the lucky winner of the monthly drawing for the
 $25 Repeat Impression's  gift certificate. you don't have to use
Repeat Impression stamps but an extra chance if you do.  
Drawing is the first Wednesday every month.

My followers get a 10% discount -see
my sidebar. 

For inspiration check out what my teammates have created:
  Esther Heather  Joy   Laurie  Patti  Shirley



15 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

What an awesome card - love the jar of lightening bugs, (I remember catching them as a kid). And the background paper is really nice, I was thinking maybe you had done it yourself, great job on this challenge.

Esther Asbury said...

Wow! I love the holographic background and your fun jar of lightning bugs! Great take on the challenge this week!

*Vicki* said...

Wow that holographic paper is stunning! I love the purple hue with the black accents on this! Brings back some fun Summer memories with that image! Nicely done my friend!

loz said...

Fantastic card and the holographic paper is stunning Donna..Loz

Diane said...

Fabulous background paper and what a fun design.

Hugs Diane

Tammy said...

What a awesome card, I love that holographic paper and cute lighting bug jar, great take on the theme!

Laurie Unger said...

So creative! I love that holographic paper, it really hihglights the lightening bug jar!

Carol L said...

I just love how you put this card together with some amazing papers and a great theme! The card design looks amazing and it's a dazzling take on the challenge - I love it!

Patti J said...

Very pretty card, Donna! Your papers are perfect for this challenge. That holographic paper would be great with spider webs for Halloween too! Beautifully done, as always!!!

Anne Temple said...

What a fun theme and card. Love it.

Heather said...

Of course, this image is perfect for this challenge!! And it looks fabulous with the heat embossing! As everyone else has already mentioned; that holo paper is really cool!

Pia S said...

Wow! Awesome stamp and love the color shimmer of the background paper too

Marina said...

The light seems to shine out from this!

wannabcre8tive said...

I love, love love your holographic paper and lightening bug jar. Fabulous card.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Dazzlingly gorgeous design!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life