Thursday, June 29, 2023

Clear out time

 Whenever I tidy my craft room I try to find things to use up to decrease the
clutter as I don't want to part with any stamps, stencils etc.  I found a stack of
black and white floral card stock that I wanted to use up and a set of
envelopes with a scallop edge.  I made 14 cards and used a lot of snippets.
Here are 3 of them:


Snippets for card 1:
 
 




My stash of cards for chemoangels special requests is now
resupplied.  I just need to make some masculine cards.  

Have a wonderful week!

A few fun challenges:

10 comments:

Carol L said...

You inspire me to clear my stash with these pretty cards. Each one is great and I love how you used up that great paper too!

*Vicki* said...

Oh how cute is that little mouse fellow! You know I love that one! Really love your use of those pretty black and white floral papers too! Such a brilliant idea to use those items on your "MESK"...learned that term means "messy crafty desk!" LOL I so need to do this WHILE I clean and maybe it wouldn't feel like such a chore! Have a great Holiday weekend friend!

Sarn said...

A lovely collection of pretty cards made using your snippets.

Thank you for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. See you on the swings later! x

Di said...

Lovely cards Donna and I do love your snippets entry. Such fun!

Hugs
Di xx

Mrs A. said...

I do like that sentiment to go with the dandelion. Great use of your stash. I am trying to reduce the pile of strips that keep accruing. Too many to use for stamping out sentiments but too good to just throw which is a real dilemma for me. Hugs mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Great find as well as a gorgeous card.
Re my card I colourd the dress and bushes with TH water pencils and added stickles on later xx

loz said...

Fantastic cards Donna. Its a great way to use up all the leftover DP...Loz

Marina said...

14 cards? That's amazing! This is such an interesting post and your cards are great.

Anne Temple said...

These are darling and such a great way to use bits and pieces.

Glittered Paws said...

How pretty are these cards - and love the little mouse card. Such a great way to use up designer papers. And great for Chemo Angels.