Monday, June 5, 2023

JDS - Pirates Life



 Time for a new monthly  release and challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps:





My card today features: A Pirates Life.  I printed the black and white of the
image in ivory card stock.  I distressed the image with  Tea Die distress ink,
on the edges I darkened it with Brushed Corduroy distress ink and then
black soot on the edges.  I added a layer and used my distress tool on
the edges, layered up and distressed the sentiment.

Take a look at what my teammates created and join the monthly challenge,
anything goes here.
 
A few fun challenges: 
We Love2Create #5-Mixed media 6/10

10 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Donna, this is so fun and I love the vintage vibe of this old treasure map! Thanks for creating this wonderful project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx

Pia S said...

I think this is a fun and very well thought through design. The map looks aged and the anchor detail is perfect with the sentiment.

Carol L said...

Great map elements on the background which are perfect for that big anchor! Perfect sentiment for this one too.

aussie aNNie said...

This is absolutey stunning. Love that gorgeous design and especially the colours here ♥

loz said...

Gorgeous card and stamping Donna..Loz

Glittered Paws said...

How much fun is this - love all the distressing you did on this image. Great masculine card.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I love this fun treasure map design! The colors are perfect and that sentiment is too cute! The distressed edges look great for this style too!

Patti J said...

Love it! Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing!

Joan said...

Love the treasure map and what a great sentiment too

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Mrs A. said...

Love the words of the sentiment and what a great treasure map . Looks very authentic. Hugs Mrs A.