Friday, March 15, 2024

Happy St. Patrick's Day

 


 Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I am hooked on pocket cards.  So fun, easy and cute.  This was one of
my projects when going to Shirley's.    
 
This is a pre-scheduled post, I should be a week out from
 a hip replacement today.  Hopefully when I am off 
I will do some blog hopping but may not be leaving comments.
I hope to be back in my craft room and blogging soon. 
Recovery is going well, a few little things slowing
it down but improving every day.

A few fun challenges:

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Donna, I did not know that you were having surgery, but I'm so glad to hear that your recovery is going well! Sending get well hugs.
Your gnomes are so adorable, and I love the gold clovers you've added to the pocket design!

wannabcre8tive said...

Both cards are beautiful. Love the pocket. Sorry to hear you had to have hip surgery. Happy to hear it is going well. You take care of yourself and don’t overdo it. Hugs and prayers.

Glittered Paws said...

Love this pocket card pattern - will use it often.
So happy your surgery is over and you are doing so well.

Laurie Unger said...

What fun holiday cards - love the pocket fold! Those gnomes are super cute.

Carol L said...

I hope your St. Patrick's day went well, especially considering you had hip replacement. I had both mine done some years ago and recovered well, so brighter days are ahead for you too I'm sure. These pocket cards really are cute with the gnomes and golden shamrocks. Beat of luck to you with your recovery. Take good care of yourself too.

Maria said...

Very cute pocket cards with the adorable gnomes! I hope your hip surgery went well. I pray that you have a quick recovery! Take it easy, hugs!!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous cards and hope your op went wellxxx

Sarn said...

Love these cute gnome pocket cards.

Wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

R's Rue said...

So cute