Friday, May 3, 2024

Butterfly Shaker

 


 

I have not been very creative lately so I pulled up several of
my favorite challenges and made a card to fit all of 
them.  I recently bought some Gina K inks and had
a panel I had sitting on my desk (snippet), embossed
it with a Paper Studio butterfly die I had won 
previously from Mrs. A, added another layer of ink
so the butterflies would show up better.  I turned
this into a shaker card, used a pink frame I had in a
box and added an Altenew Happy Birthday that I already had. 
This was fairly quick since everything was already cut
and sitting around!

A few favorite challenges:
Butterfly Challenge - oops, expired but a favorite
Triple B  - Birds, blooms, or butterflies  6/1
Can You Handle the Pressure-Embossing/feminine  5/8
Simon Says Stamp-Wednesday Challenge 5/8

8 comments:

Sarn said...

A super shaker card made with snippets.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. I'll give you a pass on the skipping seeing as you're still recovering! xxx

Carol L said...

I'm glad something inspired you to get creative again and this embossed butterfly shaker card is really pretty! Well done with those new inks!

Maria said...

What a colorful birthday card! Love all the pretty color with the embossed background and scalloped frame! A wonderful shaker birthday card!!

Glittered Paws said...

What a pretty card and not much die cutting etc. as you used snippets. I don't use my snippets enough. We might have to make this when we get together to craft.

Di said...

What a pretty snippets card - I do love that it's a shaker as well.

Hugs
Di xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Donna! I LOVE the vibrant colours, the butterfly-embossed panel, and of course all of those pretty sequins! Beautiful card, my friend! I hope you are feeling well these days. I think of you often and pray for you as well. Sending hugs and warm wishes.

Laurie Unger said...

Such a cool shaker cad - I really like the embossing in the background and the pink scalloped edge really make everything stand out.

*Vicki* said...

This is so pretty! The colors are wonderfully vibrant and happy! The textured panel turned into a shaker makes it fun too! Love those tiny butterflies on top! Happy crafting friend!