Friday, March 23, 2012

Blue bird

I made this card for A Day for Daisies Challenge #39- Shades of Blue, they provided this cute digi for free for participating, how cool is that.  I thought  it would be cute colored as a cardinal also for the St. Louis Cardinals of course!  I colored him with my Copics, the background paper is  from me& my big ideas paper stack. Check out all the cards on there website. Check out the other designs here: http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com/search/label/challenges

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful - and the coloring is fantastic - great job.

Tracy said...

Hi Donna! So glad you had fun playing with Tammy's freebie and that you've joined in our ADFD challenge! :-) Your card is lovely. The die cuts are really pretty against your background paper. Thanks for playing!

Kathlene said...

Such a pretty choice of paper for this beautifully shaded imagee. Your card is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Kathy

Laura said...

Beautiful card, and I'm lovin those lacy oval dies!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Really nice card, Mom

Debra Miller said...

Lovely card Donna!