Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Window Card

This is my main Christmas card this year.  The Church stamp by Our Daily Bread is embossed in Winter Ice.  The window and curtain die cut is also by Our Daily Bread.  I've made a few cards during the year, have some cards from classes I've taken, and cards I've saved over the years that I've made so they are going in the mail this year, time to clear out the stash.   I'll be posting some of those this week, so stay tuned.  Enjoy your Christmas preparations!

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Stunning - they turned out really beautiful - love it on the dark cs. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Love your card. You did a great job. Mom

Diane said...

Donna, what a beautiful card. I have ordered a window similar to that and can't wait to get it. I will use your card as an inspiration!