Sunday, February 2, 2014

Carlie


I'm back with another one of the Cuddlebug Cuties,
I am trying to improve on hair and faces, I'm okay on faces
but have not mastered hair. I need to print several and
just color everyday, good excuse, coloring is such fun!
If you look close you can see the sparkles in my background
paper DCWV, Nana's Kids, Cardstock is Amuse.  I also added
added a pearl embellishment from my stash and used my Sakura
pen to make it into a necklace for additional sparkle!
Does anyone have a good color combo for Asian hair and skin,
I would appreciate if you could share that with me?
 
 


11 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my, she's a real sweetie, Donna! Thanks for sharing her with us! Bet you are also 'iced in' today - we are not moving unless the world comes to an end. See you in a couple of weeks! Hugs...

Diane said...

Super sweet design Donna with the fun papers and image.

Hugs Diane

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - your coloring is "perfect" - I will find my copic coloring chart for asian hair coloring. Great job on this sketch too.

Debra Miller said...

Wonderful card Donna. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Saw it on MIM too. Hugs, Deb

Cara said...

What a cute image Donna. Great coloring! Love your layout too. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Donna thanks for your lovely comment on my Blog.. I was really have no time to made cards and to walk around blog land and to post on my Blog...now I come to your blog again and see this lovely card from you...the Image is cute and lovely DP you have choosen...beautifully done Dona...hugs, Monika

ahlers5 said...

What a cute card. I too, am struggling with coloring hair. I just can't seem to get it right.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card hun, loving the image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight. Pixie Dust DT and Owner x

K8 said...

Beautiful card, love the soft color!! Thank you for join us at Creative Moments this time, hugs Kate DT

Laurie Unger said...

Great card and love the dp! I haven't colored in a long time and decided I need to get busy too. Hair is a challenge for me too!

Unknown said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.