Sunday, February 22, 2015

Happy Anniversary

Our annuals girls stamping weekend had to be rescheduled due to ice and snow so I spent some time in my craft room and  made up several anniversary cards to have on hand. This stamping up owl punch is so versatile. The cards are all just slight variations of this one.  I thought they turned out  cute.
Some fun challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Jellypark Friends Challenge Blog: "Love is in the air"
Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique: Hearts


 
 

9 comments:

Patti J said...

I'm still sad about our date being postponed, but gosh, it's still awful down here! Love that you took some time for you, and created this sweet card! Thanks for sharing...see you next month!

loz said...

Gorgeous card Donna. At least you made the most of your cancelled date..Loz

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! Those owls are so sweet!! Beautiful papers, too!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Glittered Paws said...

How cute is this - love the SU owl punch - what detail you put in this. Great anniversary card.

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a fun anniversary card, Donna! I love the owls! Gorgeous papers too!

Pia S said...

Cute indeed. I love owls, they can be used for just about any occasion. This little pair works perfectly for an anniversary card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh I love these cute owls.

*Vicki* said...

Wow Donna, these owls are darn cute!! :) What a great idea for an Anniversary card!

Peanut said...

Just tooo cute, Donna.... the owls, I mean! LOL
hugs, Asha