Friday, September 16, 2016

Stamping group cards for September


 



 
A group of ladies from two parishes get together once a month and make cards for the shut ins and those that are sick.  Several of us bring 8 cards (easy to make), and the leader of the group brings several cards.  We have such a good time together and several of the ladies have never stamped before so it is fun to help them and see the joy it brings them.  I thought I would show the cards that I am sending out this month,  I thought it was a nice selection of cards.
 
Have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

These are all so beautiful!! I love the designs of each one!! And what a wonderful cause, too!! I know the recipients treasure these!! Have a great weekend my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

All are very nice cards and am sure the recipients will
enjoy them. Love the birdie on the golf ball. Mom

loz said...

You have been very busy Donna. All fabulous cards..Loz

Glittered Paws said...

What a nice selection of cards for the fall you have created, love them all.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Looks like a lot of fun, Donna! The cards are gorgeous - I like the quick and easy designs! It's a great cause and I think the recipients will be thrilled to receive a handmade card!

Tammy said...

What a great selection of cards Donna! Beautiful colors and papers, I love the second one with all of the butterflies!
Hugs, Tammy

*Vicki* said...

What a wonderful display of Fall designs here Donna!! I love the beautiful colors on them! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

Pia S said...

They're all beautiful, Donna. My favorites would be the golf card with birdie (haha, love the play with words here) and the happy fall card is quite an eye catcher too. Great job with all of them.

Monika Reeck said...

Woow Donna they are all beautiful cards
I really love the first card with big sentiment and the gold one too and the card with pumpkin simply but so effective..
great post my friend