Wednesday, June 21, 2017

My Favorite Things Camp Create

This is my 2nd post today.

I had a little bit of time today so I was able to participate in My Favorite things Camp Create Day 1 and 2.  Their techniques and video's are fabulous.

Camp Create Day 1 is Wonderful Watercolor  which I have been wanting to try for ages. I needed a retirement card for this weekend so below is my version:


 
 Badge for Wonderful Watercolor participation
 
 
Camp Create Day 2 was-Remarkable Resist and below is my version:
 
 
Badge for Remarkable Resist participation
 
Be sure to check out all their video's for all 5 days.
 
A few fun challenges:
Card 1:
One Crazy Stamper  6/27  
 
Card 2:
Butterfly challenge: #80 (Bingo-Bling-Butterfly-Blooms, and color Heather) 6/28
 
 

9 comments:

loz said...

Two fabulous cards Donna..loz

Lisa said...

These are both so gorgeous!! I love the techniques you used!! The colors are amazing on the first one!! The good grain is beautiful on the second!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Glittered Paws said...

Two awesome cards - you are on a roll girl - send me some MoJo. Love the first technique a LOT. and the woodgrain is awesome

Tammy said...

Two awesome cards Donna! I love the colorful background on your first card and the woodgrain background on your second card is amazing!
Tammy x

Mrs A. said...

You have captured these two techniques perfectly. I have seen this challenge on another bloggers page and thought it a good one though I'm too late for this yr. to enter. Thank you for fluttering into the bingo challenge with your second card. Hugs Mrs A.

Sylvia said...

Two fab cards,Donna.Beautiful backgrounds.Stunning wall.

Gr,Sylvia x

*Vicki* said...

Yay!! Look at you go girl!! I just LOVE how your galaxy card turned out especially with your little robot guy on there! :) Beautiful card with the wood-grain background too!! So glad you took the time to join in with the camp and you're having fun!! HUGS :)

Monika Reeck said...

hihi cuuutee little robot
and your background so love the rainbow color
love that splatter in white too
the second card I love the wood grain adorable flower
Donna I miss you
my blog empty without your smile face
see you around
hugs
Monika

Sue said...

A cute card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.