Monday, February 19, 2018

Spring time



 
 

Time for some fun challenges.  Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge has taken a on a new look.  I waited until Sketch Saturday posted for the week so I could combine the two challenges.  Mrs. A's challenge now has 6 options and I decided it would be fun to do all 6.  This round is #95 spin the wheel with Letter P and butterfly.  I used Pink, Peach, Purple, patterned paper (with peach, pink and purple in it), Pearls, and paper piecing.  I did a little twist on the paper piecing, I did a die cut and ten paper pieced the center of it, below is the empty die and you can see above how I paper pieced it with some alcohol inked paper cut with the same die. I used the darling sketch below from Sketch Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!
Top 3 Badge



8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Donna, this is gorgeous! I love butterflies! Your card definitely has a look of spring! Beautiful!

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the paper pieced butterflies and the beautiful background paper!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The butterflies are beautiful!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Glittered Paws said...

Love your butterflies pieced - beautiful job. Spring can come just about any time now. Tired of the COLD GREY GLOOMY days - another good day to spend in my girl cave. Great card

Sylvia said...

Stunning card,Donna.Love the colours and the butterflies.

Gr,Sylvia.

Mrs A. said...

This is brilliant Donna. I really like the design paper with the tulips on it. I was surprised when I looked through my stash of papers just how many had the three colours incorporated into them. Thankyou for embracing the concept of the butterfly wheel and managing all 7 elements on it. Hugs Mrs A.

Unknown said...

Stunning card Donna so happy you joined us this week over at Sketch Saturday.

loz said...

Gorgeous card Donna..loz