Wednesday, March 20, 2019

The House That Stamps Built: Inspiration Palette Challenge

 

Wendy has a fun Inspiration Photo this week at The House:

No photo description available.
 

 
I thought that this darling rabbit Ode to Spring fit the photo well.
I did lots of inking with this one and really appreciated my Misti. First
I inked the rabbit with ink and stamped him/her.  Then I used my Tim Holtz
Distress markers to color and stamp the flowers and grass. Die cut
layers and flowers also Tim Holtz.
 
I hope the photo or colors inspire you to join in with our challenge,
you might just be the lucky winner of the monthly drawing for the
$25 Repeat Impression's gift certificate. Each entry gets a chance, two if you use a
Repeat Impressions stamp.  My followers get a 10% discount -see
my sidebar.  Drawing is the first Wednesday every month.
 
For inspiration check out what my teammates have created:
Cheri  Esther Heather  Joy   Laurie  Shirley

17 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! I love the absolutely adorable image!! It makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Esther Asbury said...

I just got a stamping platform for Christmas and I can't believe how much I've used it already! (Never knew what I was missing!) -- I love the pretty spring card you created with that exuberant bunny! That's how I feel on warm spring days! (smile)

Cheri said...

What a perfect interpretation of the inspiration, Donna. (I love that rabbit...it makes me smile whenever I see it). Your colors and coloring give me a warm spring feeling! I'm so ready!

Glittered Paws said...

What a perfect spring card and great for the inspiration challenge. I know this bunny is bring spring as the grass is getting greener and I have some day lilies coming up. Beautiful time of the year.

*Vicki* said...

Awe!! What a very sweet little bunny!!! I adore his hopping around the flowers!! Gorgeous take on the colors Donna!! :) HUGS

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous spring card Donna, I love that cute bunny image and all of the flowers, looks like he/she is having fun!

Donna Ellis said...

Such a wonderful take of the inspiration board, Donna! I love your happy little rabbit, jumping so merrily, and your pretty border around the frame, too! hugs, de

loz said...

Gorgeous rabbit and fabulous stamped scene Donna..Loz

Darnell said...

Well done working magic with your Misti, Donna! This garden bunny is deliriously happy that spring is here at last! We all know how he feels, lol!! Hugs, Darnell

Patti J said...

Great take on the challenge, Donna, and your card is just perfect! This image makes me smile out loud. Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

This is very cute!! I love this bunny and his happy dance; so fun!

Laurie Unger said...

Darling card, Donna. That bunny is so funny and you used him well.

joy said...

What a happy card! You've inspired me to use this stamp --Great coloring on a happy spring card.

Sylvia said...

Lovely card,Donna.Love the little bunny.Enjoy your weekend.

Gr,Sylvia.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aaaw, so cute, Donna! This bunny makes me smile! He's so happy for spring! A lot of our snow is finally disappearing and I'm happy about that! Adorable card, my friend! Enjoy your weekend!

Monika Reeck said...

I love that cute IMage
and love that flowers in different colors too Donna
lovely tear paper effect too
sweet card
hugs
Monika

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute. Love the image and the pretty flowers.