Wednesday, April 15, 2020

The House That Stamps Built



 This week is a darling spring  photo inspiration from Wendy at








I was inspired by both the photo and colors.  I started with a stenciled
background using a Dylusions Stencil-Fronds of Foliage in
shades of gray.  I stamped Repeat Impressions Bird Song
and colored it with Copics.  A die cut  with Stamp In Ups
Layering Oval dies with patterned paper  and punched 
corners to match.

Join our weekly challenge, you might just 
be the lucky winner of the monthly drawing for the
 $25 Repeat Impression's  gift certificate. Each entry gets a chance,
 two if you use a Repeat Impressions stamp.  Drawing is the first
 Wednesday every month.

My followers get a 10% discount -see my sidebar. 

For inspiration check out what my teammates have created:

A few fun challenges:


13 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Well great minds think alike!!! We used the same image and similar layouts. I like your gray stenciled background - goes very well with this image. This was a fun inspiration to work with. Great job.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Donna! Your card is gorgeous! I love the stencilled background and I love the bird! This is a lovely colour combo too, not one that I would think to use but it works beautifully! Thanks for the inspiration! Sorry I haven't visited for a while. I took a couple weeks away from my blog as I had lost my mojo but I think (hope) I'm getting it back. Hope you and your loved ones are all safe and well. Sending hugs from across the miles.

Mrs A. said...

Fabulous inspiration and oh my goodness your card is gorgeous too. Hope you are safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.

Patti J said...

Goodness, this is beautiful! I really 'need' that foliage! What a lovely background! You've showcased these stamps beautiful - perfect take on the photo!

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Donna! I love that image and the beautiful colors!
Take care & stay healthy.
Tammy x

Esther Asbury said...

I love your pretty gray stenciled background -- and your pretty yellow punched corners! Lovely spring card!

Laurie Unger said...

What a lovely spring card. Love the stenciled the background and the addition of the corner photo tabs. You rocked this! Thanks.

Donna Ellis said...

Such sweetness, Donna! I love the way you used the branch against the golden background! hugs, de

Heather said...

Fabulous!!! Love that stenciled background! And fussy cutting this image was genius: it looks awesome!

joy said...

What a cheerful card! Makes we look forward to seeing warmer days and spring!

Pamela Duncan said...

Sweet card! Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Pam, DT

Julie Odil said...

I love how you used the photo to make a really cute card. Thanks for joining us this month at SheepSki Designs Challenges. Julie, DT member

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is so lovely, Donna. I find the combination of soft grey, white and yellow inherently peaceful and really enjoy crafting with it, too.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I truly appreciate it and hope that you have a safe, beautiful tail end of April.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life