Sunday, May 17, 2020

Happy Birthday Meagan





My daughter-in-laws birthday card, I had to buy this cute stamp set
 Paw-some Birthday by Newton's Nook when I saw it as the
darling dog looks like our grand dog Jack. Colored with Copics.

Hope everyone is staying safe and having a good week.

A few fun challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge #10  5/19
Aud Sentiments #251 ATG+Sentiment   5/25
CAS on Friday #180 Use a Die (Stamping Up Rectangle dies on layers) 5/27
Cute Card Thursday #634: Birthdays  5/21
Simon Says Stamp: Animal Fun 5/20

11 comments:

Pia S said...

This dog is darling, nosing through the pile of presents. I think it could easily be turned into a Christmas version as well. So a really versatile stamp. I like how you layered with green and blue panels.

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

loz said...

Very CUTE image and card Donna...Loz

wannabcre8tive said...

This is cute. Love the paw-some puppy and the big stack of presents.

Marina said...

I love it - so cute and fun!

Glittered Paws said...

You totally nailed this one for Dear DIL - I know she will love it - and it does look like jack. And oh what is in the packages. Great job and a special birthday card for a special DIL.

Tammy said...

Cute card and image Donna, perfect for a dog lover!!

Diane said...

Cute! I am sure she loved it.

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a sweet, fabulously adorable greeting. One of my sister's two dogs loves to open the gift wrap on packages (it's quite impressive to watch, let me tell you!) and this cute image makes me think of him sitting in front of a stack of presents on Christmas Day each year, ready to eagerly open as many as he's allowed to.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Such a fun and adorable card! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

Nice card with a fun image and a sweet sentiment! That is what we like to see at Aud Sentiments challenge blog! Thanks for sharing with us!