Wednesday, July 22, 2020

The House That Stamps Built: Anything Goes


It's the favorite week at The House That Stamps Built: Anything Goes! I finally
inked up this wonderful  Quartet Stamp: Celebrate Quartet
to built up my birthday stash.  After stamping it in blue, I cleaned my stamp
and inked it up with Versamark and stamped it again and
embossed with clear embossing powder to add texture.   A few layers,
one dry embossed with Cuttlebugs Happy birthday folder and a punched
balloon and I was happy.

Join our weekly challenge, you might just 
be the lucky winner of the monthly drawing for the
 $25 Repeat Impression's  gift certificate. you don't have to use
Repeat Impression stamps but an extra chance if you do.  
Drawing is the first Wednesday every month.
My followers get a 10% discount -see
my sidebar.  
For inspiration check out what my teammates have created:
 Esther Heather  Joy   Laurie  Patti Shirley

A few fun challenges:

14 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love this!!! I would not thought to do it in navy but love the colors. I really like the quartet stamps - easy peasy for a nice birthday card. The addition of the little balloon is perfect.

Esther Asbury said...

I love the blue and white color scheme, the polka-dot background paper, and that sweet little balloon balloon at the bottom! Great b-day card!

Carol L said...

That's such a cool birthday card with the alternating colors of balloons in squares! The embossed background and piece of polka dot paper are a great compliment to this festive monochromatic card!

Heather said...

What a great birthday card to have in your stash!! Love the addition of the balloon embellishment!

Jane said...

Loving all those balloons! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card with all of the balloons, love the layout!!

Patti J said...

What a cute card, Donna!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Laurie Unger said...

I love Navy, so this card totally rocks for me. I like the addition of the single balloon. Awesome!

Darnell said...

This is so festive, Donna, and I love it done up in shades of blue with the added clear embossing! Every layer is so celebratory and perfect for a birthday card!! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

*Vicki* said...

Donna, your card is just stunning with your blue tones and the balloons all over is so fun! Hubby would love this as his fave color is blue! Love how you've embossed the background with this layout too!! Have a lovely weekend! HUGS

loz said...

Beautiful stamp set and colour Donna..Loz

pst said...

Great card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

wannabcre8tive said...

A fabulous birthday card. I like how you stamped it in navy and then restamped to emboss it. A brilliant idea.

Pia S said...

Great stamp! Perfect for a birthday card for both younger and more mature persons, male or female. This one is perfect for a male with your choice of blue and white... super layout as well.