Monday, November 30, 2020

Presentation of the Week


 My week for Pick of the Week  at The House That Stamps Built
and I decided it would be fun to create some
Christmas gift tags.

I added some glittery Washi tape and some fun ribbon on this tag:

 
 

Some vellum for interest on this one:

This one is embossed and then sponged with Distress Oxide ink:


 Vellum topped tag:

 Shaker tag:





Back:


 Nice to have my tags made early, this is a rarity.  All these stamps I used 
are 10% of fat The House That Stamps Built for a week.

Repeat Impression Stamps in the order that I used them:


 

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow! So many wonderful tags here Donna! I just love them ALL!! Since I'm partial to penguins, I have to say my heart belongs to that one!! Wonderful inspiration my friend!

Carol L said...

You are way ahead of the Christmas rush with these fun tags! I especially like the shaker version - what a fun idea!

loz said...

Fantastic selection of tags Donna..Loz

aussie aNNie said...

Great post and gorgeous tags of all variety, great colours... love the shaker. x

Diane said...

Greetings Donna, awesome tag designs and colors.

Hugs diane

Witchcrafted Life said...

Awesome abundance of festive tags, Donna. Each one is a splendid gift in its own right.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, so many awesome tags! I love them all, but if I had to pick, I'd go with the penguins and the shaker, and the snow couple! Really love these three! The bow on the shaker is pretty! I see it on the green tag as well, very nice!

Sarn said...

What a lovely collection of tags. Brilliant x