Wednesday, October 27, 2021

The House That Stamps Built: Funny or Snarky

 It's time for another Wednesday challenge at The House That Stamps Built. This
weeks theme is funny or snarky.

I do not normally do funny or snarky cards, this is about as close as
I get:
 
 
 I had bought a new pad of fun paper by Honey Bee and thought this
sheet made a perfect background for Repeat Impressions: Wine for Two
and 9511-H, Chocolate Alone gold embossed on vellum and layered on
the patterned paper.  A couple brads to match my card stock, isn't 
it pretty!

Join the fun and you might be the lucky winner of the monthly drawing
 for the  $25 Repeat Impression's  gift certificate. You don't have
 to use Repeat Impression stamps but an extra chance if you do.  
Drawing is the first Wednesday every month.
 
Use my discount code on my side bar for 10% off.

For inspiration check out what my teammates have created:
 
A few fun challenges:
 

 

14 comments:

Carol L said...

That background paper is just dreamy and I love the gold embossed image on vellum! What a fabulous look for a fun card!

Patti J said...

Cute card, and I totally love the mix of beautiful background paper and snark! What fun! Great job, Donna, as always!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, my friend! How are you doing? Hope all is well! I love the gorgeous background you made! Your gold embossing is beautiful! I don't do snarky much either, but I always enjoy a good pun.

Glittered Paws said...

Oh what awesome paper - I thought you had made the background (because you are so good in making backgrounds). And this certainly brought a smile to my face. Great job on funny.

*Vicki* said...

LOL yes indeed I can relate to this one Donna!! Wow, that background is so dreamy looking! Beautifully done!

Tammy said...

LOL! What a fun and gorgeous card Donna, love the gold embossing and that fabulous sentiment!

loz said...

LOVE the card and sentiment stamp Donna.. It is so true..Loz

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card and the colours are exquisite.. xxx

Billie A said...

Great background and fun image. So glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments.

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a chic, glamorously lovely greeting! That background is spellbinding!

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Heather said...

I don't usually do snarky or funny either; you did a fabulous job! Though I have to disagree with the sentiment--I'm pretty sure I could live on chocolate! : ) Anyway, that background is beautiful and the gold embossing looks fabulous!

Jane Savage said...

Stunning design!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Sarn said...

Very amusing! Love this card (great background papers).

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Laurie Unger said...

That designer paper is wonderful and works great with the wine stamps. Awesome job.