Monday, November 21, 2022

Fall Berries - JDS

 Time for the mid-Month challenge at Jan's Digital stamps:
 


 
I used the new Fall Berries set.  I arranged 7 of the candles and then
arranged the Happy Birthday sentiment to fit inside the candles.  Coloring
is with Copics and Wink of Stella on the flames.  The multi color
card layer is done with Distress Oxide sprays.  Brad and ribbon has
been in my stash for ages, I thought it added a bit of fun.

You can join in Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge (Anything Goes) and see 
what my teammates have created here.
 
Remember to grab Jan's gift of the free ornament set  pictured below:
 
 
 
Ornaments FREE- 2022
A few fun challenges:

 



15 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a great way of showcasing a single element from a digi set, Donna! Like you, I have been trying to "use up stash", some of it, I'm embarrassed to say, is at least 25 years old! It makes me happy to use those items, though. I love the look you achieved with the oxide sprays!
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Donna Walls said...

Wonderful and versatile way to use all the elements in the Fall Berries set! Thanks for another wonderful team project for Jan's Digi Stamps Mid-Month inspiraton post.
Donna xx

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun card -and your skills at digi images are great. This will make a great masculine card. The ribbon and brad - I think I may have some in my stash too. LOL

loz said...

Fabulous card Donna..Loz

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Nancy said...

I love this card, Donna! So creative to put the sentiment on the candles! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday and for using our topping.

Patti J said...

Lol…I think I have some of those brads too! Cute card, Donna! Would be super great for a man birthday, but could be used for any age. Great job, my friend! Sorry I couldn’t come up last week. Missed you gals!

KT Fit Kitty said...

A wonderful birthday card, Donna! Beautiful colouring, and good for you for using the brad and ribbon from your old stash. I have a lot of old stash too! Have a happy day, my friend!

Carol L said...

What a fun birthday card. I just love how you added the letters to the candles - a great look!

Barbara said...

What a creative way to add Happy Birthday to the candles on the front of your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

Sarn said...

A wonderful birthday card with plenty of candles. I like the little embellishment too. xxx

R's Rue said...

Have a beautiful day.

Laurie Unger said...

What a wonderful birthday card.

Christin said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card and love the image. x