My turn to host at Allsorts challenge this fortnight. I chose:
use a stencil, or anything goes.
My card:
I used AALL & Creates Cascading Dots stencil and used the
same colors with a heavier hand. Next I stamped AALL & Creates
Glide stamp and colored it with Copics. I used deckled
dies to cut my layers. I used Wink of Stella on the
butterfly-it does not show up well on a photo.
Supplies:
AALL & Create Cascading Dots Stencil
AALL & Create Glide stamps
Sizziz-Tim Holtz Stacked Deckle Dies
Prizes this round:
Two winners will each receive three random stencils/sets
from those pictured at Allsorts challenge. See the
creations of the blog team here also.
A few fun challenges:
Crazy is our fame-Stencils is our Game -June//butterflies 7/4
Tic Tac Toe #296 -diagonal, Summer Colors, DieCut, Layers 7/18
Triple B 8/4

23 comments:
You've chosen such pretty colours for our Butterfly card Donna and a lovely theme which I enjoyed, thank you.
B x
Your three‑color ink‑blending looks beautifully smooth, and the AALL & Create Cascading Dots stencil layered in the same hues gives the background great depth; the Copics‑colored Glide butterfly and the stacked deckle dies finish the card with a soft, artistic texture that suits your chosen theme perfectly.
Your card and butterfly look wonderful!
It's so pretty and the butterfly looks great.
A fab stencil and very pretty colours Donna.
That is one big beautiful butterfly!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Stencil Fun Co-Owner
Such a beautifully done card, the butterfly is gorgeous!
Great stencil work on this pretty butterfly card
Beautiful colour combination for your lovely card, Donna.
Liz xx
Beautiful!! Congrats on your win over at Die Cut Divas. Please check their post on how to claim the prize.
Great theme and a lovely card. Happy Independence Day xxx
Beautifully crafted, with vibrant colours and delicate details card, Donna! x
I love how you've used up the white space in the card. The colors look bold and gorgeous. The butterfly is really lovely, and gives a mixed-media like look. Great card. Thank you so much for joining us at the Addicted to Stamps & More challenge!
Me again, thanks for sharing your beautiful butterfly with us at Triple B!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Triple B Co-Owner
What beautiful colours you have used on this gorgeous card Donna. Thank you for such a great theme, it really made me think out of the box!! x
Thanks for sharing with us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge! Your stenciling and beautifully colored butterfly are fabulous! I love the polka dots.
Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at the TTTC.
Beautiful card, Donna! You did a great job coloring in that butterfly. I also love the way you did the background in two tone, and that tackled edge is a perfect compliment for the look of the card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Your butterfly is spectacular, Donna. The colors you used are gorgeous together. Love the stencil you used for your background panel too and the way it ties together with the colors of your butterfly panel. Fun deckle cut layers! Thanks for sharing with our Diecuts and/or Stencils Challenge on the Addicted to Stamps & More blog. Cathy ATS&M DT
Absolutely gorgeous. Love the colors you chose..
Clever how the dots continue onto the next layer, beautiful colour for a Butterfly, a lovely design.
So beautiful is your butterfly card! Love the polka dot background and all the pretty colors!
I like how you achieved such a well coordinated look by using the same colors for the image and stenciled background. The card feels rich and detailed and beautiful.
Post a Comment