Saturday, August 29, 2026

All Creatures Great and Small

Brenda has chosen a theme of All Creatures Great or Small, or Anything goes
for the current challenge at Allsorts. 
 
I went with a Swing Fold Card and used a unicorn as my creature. 



Front:

 
Back:

This was such a fun card to make.  The  Swing Fold card was quite easy to
make.  I cute the front rectangle and patterned paper with StampIn Up Rectangle 
Stitched Framelet die  The cute Unicorn set was a birthday gift from
Simon Says Stamp years ago and it was time for it to see ink. I made the
rainbow by cutting all of my Spellbinder Perfect Touches Arches and Tag
dies  and then coloring them with Copics to match the Unicorn.  I had
some rainbow leftover so used it on the inside.  Sentiment is on the
back of the card.
 
Supplies: 
Simon Says Stamp Magical Birthday set 
StampIn Up Rectangle Stitched Framelet dies
Spellbinder Perfect Touches Arches and Tag dies 
Patterned Paper Echo Park Fairy Garden 
 
Join the fun at Allsorts Challenge.
 
Prizes:
 

                                                             

2 prizes of stamps, stickers and scenescapes 
from Lavinia Stamps (photos not to scale) 
 
A few fun challenges:

19 comments:

Sarn said...

Terrific swing card with a sweet Unicorn. Bound to be popular with the recipient. xxx

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card, great fold and beautiful inside and out x

Linby said...

A beautiful bright and cheery card. Love the double rainbow, the fold and the fab unicorn.

Lisa said...

Your unicorn swing fold card is delightful, and the colorful rainbow layers and playful movement of the design make it feel magical from front to back.

brenda said...

So beautifully bright and happy Donna, perfect for my theme, thank you.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Such a pretty card, so fun and girly. Love it!

Pat said...

I love your cute unicorn and rainbow on this cleverly made swing card Donna, and the rainbow continues throughout sentiment..such a lovely idea. x

Craftyfield said...

I love the swing card shape and the cute unicorn and rainbow are perfect together! x

Aquarius said...

Very pretty card, love that you chose a mythical creature for the theme

Lynne said...

A beautiful card with pretty papers and sweet unicorn Donna.

Liz said...

Brilliant swing card, Donna. I love the bright and fun design.
Liz xx

Linby said...

Thanks also for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

R's Rue said...

I love it. So cute.

Donna Walls said...

Precious card with a wonderfully creative fancy fold. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we look forward to seeing you again in September!
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Gail L said...

Perfect swing card! So bright and cheerful!
The unicorn and rainbow are fantastic additions!

Maria said...

You make the cutest fold cards! And, this swing card is adorable with the unicorn and rainbow!

aussie aNNie said...

This is so adorable, great design and coloring ♥

Debbie Mageed said...

What a cute swing card! I know this card will be loved with the sweet unicorn. Thank you for participating in the Creative Creases Challenge! We hope you can join us again soon. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Debbie, DT
Secrets to Stamping

wannabcre8tive said...

Oh, how cute!!! I love the pretty and bright colors. That is an amazing fun fold. You did an awesome job on it!