Monday, August 24, 2026

Christmas fun fold

                                        

                                         


 I'm having lots of fun making Christmas cards this year.  I'm trying lots of new folds & 
using stamps that have not seen ink yet.   This fold was quite simple and quick.  The sentiment
is from Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Christmas Stamp/Stencil-lots more I can do
with the rest of the set still, this sentiment is NBUS (stamp) Papers are Stampin  Up. Belly
band is embossed with a poinsettia embossing folder.  Snippets used for the sentiment 
and the gold border. I will do inside sentiments  later once my grandkids pick which 
cards and sentiments they want for teachers .  
  
Made with the following challenges in mind:
Can you Take the Pressure (twist of bees) 9/10
 

11 comments:

Carrie said...

Your Christmas fun fold is beautiful, Donna! Such pretty papers! And I love how it opens up a second time on the inside of the gatefold! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely fun fold card at Creative Creases Challenge!

brenda said...

A beautifully bright and cheery Christmas card Donna, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Darlene said...

WOW this is simply AWESOME Donna! Love the fancy fold with all the pretty papers. (that reminds me, there's still time to join in our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge with this beauty too). Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure & Triple B challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner
Triple B Co-Owner

Maria said...

A beautiful Christmas fun fold card using lovely design paper! I need to do more fold cards for it’s a great way to use design paper. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Sarn said...

A smashing Christmas card Donna. Love the traditional colours.
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. xxx

Debbie Mageed said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Donna! I love the pretty papers you used. Thank you for participating in the Creative Creases Challenge! We hope you can join us again soon. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Debbie, DT
Secrets to Stamping

Liz said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I love the fold.
Liz xx

aussie aNNie said...

Amazing and I like all little details added ♥

Lisa said...

Your bright Christmas fold design looks cheerful and polished, and the pretty papers, embossed belly band, and crisp sentiment make the whole piece feel festive and well balanced.

Darlene said...

Me again . . . YAY! So glad you came over and shared this beauty with us on our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge. Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again real soon.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

Mrs.B said...

A lovely Christmas card, love the traditional colours.
Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping. Avril