Friday, August 7, 2026

Snippet Christmas Card

 


White snippet used:
 This Christmas I am use several (numerous) Christmas NBUS stamps to make  
my Christmas cards versus one main stamp.  I did get a new  sentiment for the
 insides. This stamp is a Unity itty bitty: A child is born,
 it finally saw ink, being stamped in a pigment galaxy gold on a
white snippet and embossed.  A few die cut layers using Stampin Up 
stitched rectangles.
 
A few favorite challenges:

11 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

A really elegant card Donna; I love all the layers.
I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment. Hugs, Denise x

Sarn said...

Love the image on this traditional Christmas card. That Galaxy Gold pad looks a good one to have in your stash.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. xxx

brenda said...

So very elegant Donna using a perfect combination of colours.

B x

Linby said...

A lovely CAS Christmas design.

Lisa said...

Layering the stitched rectangles with the gold‑embossed sentiment creates a clean and elegant Christmas design, and the soft white snippet panel lets the traditional image shine in a simple, classic way.

Darnell said...

This is a classic and complete nativity scene, Donna. So beautiful and I love the blue with the stitched gold! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Inkyfingers said...

This card is simply elegant, Donna and the gold and blue layers make it very special.

Laurie Unger said...

Simply elegant! Love the blue with the gold.

wannabcre8tive said...

So very pretty. The gold and blue combo was a great choice, they look awesome together.

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.

Di said...

My comment disappeared before I finished. Gorgeous card Donna - love the image stamp, so perfect. Galaxy Gold is a favourite ink pad of mine too.
Hugs
Di xx