Thursday, September 17, 2026

Happy Birthday

 

 I was a one of the winners of an Altenew blog hope for having my name
randomly drawn.  I got a $15 gift certificate and used it for Cupcake mini 
delight, it came with the stamps and dies! I gathered up some
white paper scraps to re-use for lots of die cutting of the cupcake and
"happy" sentiment.  I also used snippets of blue card stock, and
snippets of papers from My Minds Eye .  I used Sweet Sketch 235
for inspiration on the card above. 
 
A few more cards I made: 
 

 

 Nice to build my stash of birthday cards can can be used for kids or adults.
 
A few fun challenges for the top card:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch #235 10/10
 
AAA Birthday #89 -Patterned paper  9/23
The Diva's that cut paper: Recycle, Reuse, & Repurpose 10/1
Try it on Tuesday: Pretty Papers  10/1
 

17 comments:

Arlene said...

Lots of wonderful cards. We all have those bits of scraps to use up and repurpose. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Vicki said...

This is the sweetest card! Love the bright colors and great use of your scraps. Thanks for sharing with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.

Michelle N. said...

Smart choice for your win-those cupcakes look good enough to eat! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Sarn said...

Mmm, yummy. Thanks for bringing this delicious card to the Snippets Playground xxx

Meggymay said...

A fantastic selection of cards using a lovely papers. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.

Lisa said...

Those cupcake birthday cards are absolutely delightful and such a great use of your scraps and snippets. The cheerful colors, patterned papers, and sweet cupcake images make these cards perfect for bringing a smile to recipients of any age.

Jane said...

Fabulous mix of papers! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Maria said...

What cute cards with the cupcakes! Love the mix of papers! Now I want a cupcake, lol!

Tristan said...

Great use of DSP Donna on a fun birthday card. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday- Tristan DT

Judy Woodland said...

What fabulous birthday cards! I love all the elements and embellishments. Lots of wonderful work here, you certainly have a great eye for color and design. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Cut Above. I hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ ACA CT Designer

Laurie Unger said...

What a wonderful bunch of birthday cards. The cupcake stamp is a great layering one to use too! The top one really stands out with the color combination you used. Love it.

R's Rue said...

So cute.
rkrsrue.blogspot.com

Kathie said...

Wow Donna, you have been busy. You've been making the most of your win and using your cupcake image which is great. Better to use your stuff than use once and never again. Love your colours you've used. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

My name is Erika. said...

This is a fun collection of birthday cards. I love the bright colors on the first one especially. Thanks for sharing these pretty paper creations with us at Try It On Tuesday. hugs-Erika

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Super cute, cupcake cards. I do love a production line to build up my card pile.

Linby said...

I love a cupcake card and these are all so lovely. Great ideas.

anne said...

A lovely selection of greeting cards. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Challenge blog.
Anne SSW2-DT