Saturday, September 26, 2026

It's Fall

 Christine has picked Anything Autumn/Anything Goes for
the current Allsorts challenge. 

 


I went with an offset gate-fold.  I stamped the leaves with an Autumn
Kaleidacolor ink pad and used transdescent embossing powder on
them.  I fussy cut the leaves.  Die cut some layers and my 
greeting and added paper from doodlebug design and a few gems to complete 
my card. The trees have not yet turned these beautiful colors 
but hopefully in the next couple of weeks. 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: 
 Stampin Up Rooted in Nature 
Pretty Pink Posh Sentiment Strips
Dies: 
Pawsitively Pawsome Cross Stitch Flat Bottom Circles 
Lawn Fawn Extra Sentiment Banners
 
Prizes:
2 prizes of Penny Black stamps, stencil and stickers from Buddly Crafts 
 
 
Hope you will join the fun at: Allsorts Challenge blog.
 
A few favorite challenges:
 

20 comments:

brenda said...

Nice design and the DP's you used compliment the leaves perfectly.

B x

Lisa said...

Beautiful autumn card! The colorful leaves are gorgeous and really capture the essence of the season. I love the offset gate fold design and the way the patterned paper complements the rich autumn colors.

Linby said...

I don't think I have ever done an offset gatefold but it looks great and so I must try one. Your beautiful patterned paper is the perfect backdrop for the lovely leaves. Thanks also for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

Ellibelle said...

Such a great gate fold design and love these autumn colors and beautiful leaves!

Gail L said...

The leaves are fabulous, and I love the bright plaid!

Sarn said...

The offset gatefold shape looks great. Your papers and additional leaves are perfect together. Fab card xxx

Liz said...

A lovely autumnal card, Donna. I love the offset gatefold style.
Liz xx

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous card, Donna! The colours do evoke Autumn, the leaves are fantastic and I love the idea of the offset gate fold. x

Mervi said...

Beautiful autumn card with fab folding .
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge.

Mrs.B said...

A lovely Autumnal card, the card fold works well with the image.
Thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping. Avril

Lynne said...

A lovely Autumn card Donna and that deep plum backing card is gorgeous!

Maria said...

Such a lovely gate fold card! Love the paper for the background and the pretty leaves!

Aquarius said...

Lovely autumn colours and a very apt sentiment

Barb Finnical said...

This is such a beautiful card, Donna! I love how you created a wonderful focal point in the middle, and paired it with the offset gate fold. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

Sarah said...

What wonderful autumn colours you have used on this gorgeous card Donna x

Debbie Mageed said...

Pretty autumn card! I love the paper against the wonderful leaves. Thank you for participating in the Creative Creases Challenge! We hope you can join us again soon. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Debbie, DT
Secrets to Stamping

Donna Walls said...

Lovely Autumn themed card with a nice fancy fold. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and sharing your lovely project. We hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card with this amazing design ♥

R's Rue said...

This is so pretty.
rkrsrue.blogspot.com

wannabcre8tive said...

A gorgeous card. I love the rich colors, the paper and the flat bottom circles.