Wednesday, December 22, 2021

The House That Stamps Built: Christmas, Option of favorite technique

 It's Wednesday so time for another challenge at The House That Stamps Built!
Our theme is Christmas with the option of your favorite technique.
 

Those of you that visit regularly know that I enjoy fun fold cards,
so I knew right away that I would go with that for today.  Every
Christmas I make a few cards with Penguin Tree. It makes such
a fun cheery card.  I cut the image and the green border on my
Scan'N'Cut.  Colored with Copics and glitter glue on the hats. 

  

Join the fun and you might be the lucky winner of the monthly drawing
 for the  $25 Repeat Impression's  gift certificate. You don't have
 to use Repeat Impression stamps but an extra chance if you do.  
Drawing is the first Wednesday every month.
 
Use my discount code on my side bar for 10% off.

For inspiration check out what my teammates have created:
 
A few fun challenges:

 

16 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a great card fold for these darling pengies, Donna! I'm embarrassed. I own a SNC and have a mental block in using it. I'd really like to learn! I wish there was a PDF of something that shows what the icons mean because I cannot remember them! LOL Such a sweet card! hugs, de

wannabcre8tive said...

Donna, your penguin tree is adorable. Love the fold. I have a Cameo, but I might be interested in SNC if thought it would be easier to learn. I am technically challenged. Have a vetyMerry Christmas.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun card fold and delightful penguin image, thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts in our 'Winter' challenge.
Lorraine

Malindha Erba said...

It's very beautiful

Debbie Mageed said...

So VERY cute double easel card! I love the festive little penguins here. I have been wanting a SNC for so long! Maybe next year LOL! Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping

loz said...

Adorable card and design Donna...Have a Merry Christmas..Loz

Laurie Unger said...

What a darling card - love the fun fold you created here too! Happy Holidays!

brenda said...

Your Penguins are such fun, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Merry Christmas and thanks for your support at the challenges this year, stay safe and well.

B x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Donna, a fabulous design and I love the cute Penguin Tree.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol L said...

Those cute stacked penguins make a cute Christmas card, but especially one with a fun fold like this! Merry Christmas!

Glittered Paws said...

It was a tough choice for me - fun folds or paper piecing but I love your fun fold card using the penguins. Love penguins - and made a few cards with them this year. Great job on this challenge.

Diane said...

What a cute and fun fun fold card!! I love the penquins!

Heather said...

This is super cute!! Love the "splatters" on your backgounds!

Mervi said...

Fabulous folding, cute card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge.
Happy New Year;-))m

Witchcrafted Life said...

Thoroughly adorable wintertime greeting. Love the classic, upbeat colour palette of red, white and green - and could it get any cuter than a group of festive penguins? (I rather think not! :D)

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Patti J said...

Adorable card, Donna! Love the fold, love your stamp choice, and the colors just make me smile! Great take on the challenge!