Wednesday, December 29, 2021

The House That Stamps Built: New Years

  It's Wednesday so time for another challenge at The House That Stamps Built!

Our theme this week is New Years.
 


I went with a simple design using a gold dotted pattern paper,
I embossed Happy New Year in gold, and framed it in a gold
die cut.  I added a few extra gold dots.  Very simple but
fun and fitting for the theme.

  

Join the fun and you might be the lucky winner of the monthly drawing
 for the  $25 Repeat Impression's  gift certificate. You don't have
 to use Repeat Impression stamps but an extra chance if you do.  
Drawing is the first Wednesday every month.
 
Use my discount code on my side bar for 10% off.

For inspiration check out what my teammates have created:
 

13 comments:

Carol L said...

This is fun and so festive with all the gold! Wishing you and yours a bright, happy and much better year in 2022!

brenda said...

An elegant New Year creation, thank you so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Michelle N. said...

Very stylish New Years card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Glittered Paws said...

Yes it a fun and festive New Years card. Sometimes simple is the best. Happy New Year to you and Steve.

R's Rue said...

Absolutely beautiful.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Pretty card to celebrate the new year! Happy 2022 to you, my friend!

Heather said...

It is simple, but the color combo is perfect for a celebration and the dots look like confetti falling down from the sky! (My fingernail polish is from Color Street. It is a holly leaf/berry combo for Christmas! I don't usually do polish on my hands, but I was feeling festive!)

Witchcrafted Life said...

Joyfully fantastic New Year's card. I adore how the scalloped die cut piece echos the curves of the polka dots in the background.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

loz said...

Beautiful card Donna. Have a very Happy and Safe New Year..Loz

cotnob said...

A super New Year card Donna, I love all of the gold.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Laurie Unger said...

What a wonderful CAS card, Donna! Happy New Year!

Arlene said...

A perfect New Years card! So glad you joined us at the Die Cut Divas challenge.

Diane said...

Perfect New Year's card! I love the gold paper and the embossing.